London is a busy city. It has an efficient public rapid transit system in the form of the Underground, also known as the Tube, which is further supported by ancillary services like the bus system, above-ground rails and trams, and the ubiquitous black cabs. A coach tour refers to a bus service that takes visitors on a sightseeing tour of a city or region, which in this case is London. Here we look at six benefits of choosing a coach-based London full-day sightseeing tour.
1. There’s always someone to guide you
2. No better way to make a friend
3. A tried and tested itinerary
4. Reassuring for the elderly
5. Go off the beaten track
6. Perfect for organising group travel