Do you feel depressed or down most days?
Do any of the following apply to you?
– Having trouble concentrating
– Feeling run down and tired
– Changes in your sleep pattern
– No interest in doing things
– Changes in your appetite and weight
– Feeling hopeless about the future
If so, you may be able to take part in a clinical research study looking at whether the brain stimulation method, called transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS), can help to improve feelings of depression.
If you are aged 18 and over, you could join us in this research, taking place at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King’s College London, and at the University of East London.
– You will receive tDCS during the study.
– You will be paid for your time and for travel expenses.
To find out more, please contact the study team